i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i think my new fave word is scrot.
short for scrotum.
2 syllables are way too many for me.
i am a girl on the go.
if i had a nickel for everytime that extra syllable has cost me a nickel...
i would have a--um (math---it cost me a nickel-so that makes me negative a nickel--but then i get a nickel for everytime this happens--so that makes--oo oo oo, i know)
a nickel.
but not a nickel profit, mind you.
i would just come out even.
scrot really isnt that lucrative is it?

nickel is a weird looking word.

2 Comments:

Blogger m@ball said...

and yet "lucrative" gets nothing? say it out loud: "lucrative." it's a weird word! like the word 'weird." why does the e go first? it's weird. aha! maybe THAT'S why! you should blog this. it's good. (hmmmm..."blog."...)

10:55 AM

 
Blogger CS Jennings said...

"i got an itch in my scrot."

i like it.

though, unlike this quote from that cinematic masterpiece, The Big Lebowski:

"Maude Lebowski: In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.
The Dude: Oh yeah?
Maude Lebowski: Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson."

I don't make a habit of refer to "it" at all.

(my favorite word for boobs comes from Encino Man--ka-chungas.)

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home