i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

and so he returned--with a cowboy hat in the place of the pompom beanie.
he also came back with a house.
and alot of smiles and reassurance and animated story telling.
austin gave him hope, but he warned i need to be there for him this month, as l.a. sucks the hope right back out of him.
holy moly crapoly.
screw august, we are on the road on the 1st of july.
arriving just in time for me and america's bday.
wow, my 1st bday on 6th street...although not my last, for sure.
speaking of drunks, on thursday matt and i are going to florida to see my dad.
and my unvirgin sister.
alot of humidity is in my future.

3 Comments:

Blogger CS Jennings said...

that's a GOOD cowboy hat, huh?

and wait til you see the casa.

MUY SWEET-O!

4:55 PM

 
Blogger robotheart said...

bye bye brandy.

becky*

2:18 PM

 
Blogger CS Jennings said...

hi! soon you will live in my town!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home