i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Monday, June 19, 2006

using my mind controlling super powers* friday afternoon, i willed my employers to give me 2 weeks paid vacation that i didnt have.
plus pay me for the vacation time i do have.

i love my super powers.*
they rule.

now my whole 'taking over the world' plan may commence.

i will start by sleeping in, going to the beach, drinking in the middle of the day, playing with small/medium sized doggies that may or may not reside in my home, and taunting the employed.

oh, evil plan, you are pure sugar covered, orgasm inducing joy.

*3 very strong margaritas for lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger robotheart said...

well you could try the white harte on ventura in woodland hills...i work every day this week. im in tomorrow, wednesday and thursday at six thirty am to about noon i would imagine. like an idiot. but yah.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger ohnonichole said...

Evil!

But Evil power turned for your own good.

A girl after my own heart.

Nichole (donuts)

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home