i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i live in austin.
this is true.
but i dont know if i have fully been able to relax and take it in.
i dont have a job (crossing fingers toes and genitalia that this will change tomorrow-i bought a suit for fuck sake).
which makes it hard for me to let myself spend too much money on going out.
i can drink myself silly in the comforts of my new home.
on my new couch.
or eat cheap at my new dining table.
watch a netflix movie on my tv that sits atop my new (1940's radio converted) tv stand.
and then pass out in my new bed.
do laundry with my very own washer and dryer.
and then put them away in my new dresser.
i of course havent technically spent any money--this is all on credit.
on my visa, my mastercard, and my mattcard (where interest can be paid in blowjobs).
and while we have all of these 'new' things, we havent gone to nice pretty shiny stores.
we have peoples old shit.
whether they tossed it in the garbage (big trash day!), given to thrift stores, or posted on craigslist (god love the list of craig!) we have accquired some gently loved items but also some furniture that was in very abusive/neglectful relationships.
home depot and wood markers have been my bestest friends since i have moved to tay-haas.

wow. i need to get a life before i start talking about our new hose holder...no that isnt as hot as it sounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Warwick said...

I sent you a text message tonight. Tonight was the first night in about 3 months that I've been in Austin and have been free. I'm completely and totally free until the 21st. Drinky drinky? My treat! You have my number.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger robotheart said...

did you fall off the map? where you at?

i dreamed of you. you moved back here for whatever reason and took your pick of boys. i rollerskated down some hallway and broke a wheel.

anyways, whatever. im pregnant.

xoxox,

becky*

12:13 AM

 
Blogger robotheart said...

haha. well i figured it was perfect to tell you here considering this is where our relationship began and where it has morphed back to. in la, huh? how durr youuu. hope it was fun, etc. i spoze we could write letters! postcards!

melt away texas rose,

becky*

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home