i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Monday, October 01, 2007

so.
apparently i am stressed out.
my body tells me this by not being able to process caffeine and alcohol.
both of these substances create a lovely sense of panic.

so i have replaced those things with sewing.
(made a purse...a skirt...and other crap.)

and planning trips.
trips make me happy.
especially when said trips take me to people i love.
my shane...my most lovely friend shane.
he has moved to columbus, which from the description, sounds similar to austin.
thats good on 2 levels...(1)i am going to a new cool place and (2) while i am going to ohio, it IS NOT cincinnati. yay.

then off to florida for the giving of thanks.
i like those people...my dad, his wife, and my sis.
they are good people.
they love me and tell me and are nice to me.
things that i need right now.
i mean, i guess i always need that.

my mom and i havent really had a civil conversation since last thanksgiving.
maybe we should do that soon.
or maybe not.
maybe i will just keep talking to people that like me.
and tell me so. and are nice to me.

sounds so simple...

3 Comments:

Blogger mateoraneo said...

people that like you and ays nice things to you are the ONLY kind of people anyone should hang out with. i don't kno how the other people have friends at all.

people love the bad boy, i suppose.

thank god, not you!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger robotheart said...

ok unsolicited comment aside:

i think you're nice, b.

miss your face.

becks.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger robotheart said...

i dreamed you were pregnant...and i dont know why i keep coming here to comment to you when im not even sure if you read it...which is the only reason i will accept for why you havent ever written back.

am i lame stalker person?

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home