i am not a career blogger. i am an offical unofficial person who writes only to see their thoughts in a cool font.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

so when i resided and worked on the coast of the west, i had this neat thing called 'health insurance'.
i never knew the grandness of this until recently i have found myself without.
i now go to planned parenthood to avoid my belly being full of baby or wrenching painful cramps.
and even worse, i have sought out illegal ativan (anti anxiety meds).
ativan unfortunately has become a semi-necessity in my life since certain occurances and even more unfortunate is the need of a prescription.
and since the lack of insurance means going to a doctor would be pricey, i decided i would trust the good old internet.
the beautiful loopholes of the internet are not lost on me.
thank you.
and you too india-i appreciate your trust in me to self diagnose.
i think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ... I searched for Ativan and found you - I don't know if that is good or bad for you.

I like your stories though. Your I-10 trip sounds very much like my I-80 trip moving from Eureka to Akron.

Why is Austin suddenly so fekking cool, anyway, besides all the SXSW stuff and UT? Don't y'all realize Tejas is nuthin more than sagebrush and dust and cowshit?

And how much $$$ would you (or I) have if you (or I) got a nickle for every time someone from Cal asks "Texas? (or Ohio?) why Texas?? (or Ohio??)"

Anyhoo, nice to meet ya.

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home